Named the number one nightclub in USA by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 for five years, XS Nightclub at Encore attracts A-list performers, celebrities and party-goers to its sensational, over-the-top scene.
» read more
Experience cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line production elements like pyrotechnics, LEDs, lasers and in-the-round DJ booth that can be seen from anywhere in the club. The club’s design was inspired by the provocative curves of the human body.
As you enter through the undulating golden staircase, you will see why Condé Nast Traveler calls XS the hottest nightclub in the world.
» read less
What To Know
Music: primarily EDM
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $30 – $100
Average Line: 45min–1hr
Attire: Upscale, Dressy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Sunday
10:30PM – 4AM
Where To Go
Encore at Wynn LV
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: XS Nightclub is located in the mall that connects Wynn Las Vegas with Encore Las Vegas. Follow signs to opposite hotel & you’ll run right into it.
• It’s one of most expensive nightclubs ever built and is dripping with gold everywhere you look.
• The bars are big, so you’re not fighting for a spot to grab a drink, and the dance floor is big enough that you’re not on top of each other.
• Table and Drink Prices at XS are slightly higher than at other top tier Las Vegas nightclubs. Mixed Drinks start at $15-$20, Beers $10, Shots $10. Bottles start at $695.
• On nights with top tier talent, inside area often hits capacity and bouncers stop letting people back in. You’ll need to have a special stamp to get back inside; available via bottle service, or by tipping a bouncer.
• 2019 DJ Residencies include: Marshmello , Afrojack, Alesso, David Guetta, Kygo, Diplo, Galantis, The Chainsmokers, Steve Angello, Rufus Du Sol, Black Coffee, Jamie Jones, Guy Gerber, Gianluca Vacchi, DJ Snake, Dillon Francis, Cedric Gervais, Anna Lunoe, Alan Walker, Yellow Claw.
• Best nights to go: You will find the best looking crowd, and often a headlining DJ, at Sunday night events.
• A LED screen above the outside DJ booth displays a live feed of everything happening inside main room.
• Best table location: Dance floor and Main Room. But people also love the ambiance of open-air tables surrounding the pool.
• Admission & Line Passes included with table booking.
• If you are trying to keep costs down:, table minimums outside are generally significantly cheaper – except on Sunday Night Swim events.
• Bonus perk: The casino’s other nightclub, Surrender, is right around corner if you need a change of venue.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
Appropriate attire is required and strictly enforced.
• Proper club attire includes: Business Casual Dress.
• The following are always prohibited: No torn, cut-off or stained clothing. No offensive prints. No tattoo or MMA inspired clothing. No tank tops, work boots, chains or baggy jeans/shorts. No athletic gear (e.g. gym shorts, tennis shoes, sweat pants, hats, etc). No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc. No shorts, flip flops or swimwear; except for Night Swim.
• For XS Night Swim events, proper swim attire includes: No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming. No see-through, risqué or indecent clothing or swimwear. European style sunbathing not permitted. No jeans or pants.
• Guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed.
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.