Famous for champagne showers, Wet Republic is now the longest-running dayclub in Vegas. Headliners like Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Zedd, and Tiesto dominate the DJ lineup, packing in crowds for the most high-profile pool party on the Strip.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40
Best for: Couples, Groups
Cover charge: $20 – $100
Average Line: 30min–2hr
Attire: Stylish Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon, Thu: 11AM -5PM
Fri – Sun: 11AM – 6PM
Where To Go
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Wet Republic is located at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino; at northeast corner of MGM property – next to the conference center on Koval in between Tropicana and Harmon.
• Wet Republic has some of the most popular DJs (Calvin Harris, Tiesto).
• Resident DJs for 2019: Tiesto, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Cash Cash, Lil Jon, Party Favor, Loud Luxury, Fergie DJ, Mark Eteson, DJ Shift, Jeff Retro.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $18, Beers $12, Shots $15, Bottled Water $10. Bottles start at $700.
• Merchandise, cigarettes, cigars and sunscreen all available for purchase at the admission window.
• Best days to go: Fridays and Saturdays. Also, Tuesday night swims at Wet at Night during summer are fun; so bring your swimsuit and get in the water.
• Best table location: The cabanas are best. If have the extra cash; then we recommend the bungalows next to stage. Cheaper options: Daybed or Couch.
• Additional costs of VIP Table Service: Prices are before sales tax and venue fees. Gratuity is at your discretion the day of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
• Coat Check is just past the front entrance under the covered queue at the bottom of the entrance ramp.
• Lockers are 18” x 12” in size and are located on right hand side of the bar. Prices vary daily and found on locker kiosk.
• Parking: Wet Republic offers a dedicated valet located on the south side of the Conference Center off Koval Lane that faces the self-parking garage.
• See Also: Hakkasan Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Wet Republic has a strict ‘swimwear attire’ dress code.
• Not permitted are the following: sports attire, athletic wear, torn or cut off clothing, offensive prints, see-through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, or hard soled shoes or boots.
• Please wear your swim cover-up, shirt and shoes while walking to and from the pool.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
• Guests must be at least 21 years old.