Dine, dance and drink 51 stories above the excitement of Sin City at the wildest Vegas Nightlife destination, VooDoo; a rooftop nightclub (with a room that doubles as a steakhouse) atop Rio All-Suite Hotel.
» read more
Once inside, black light VooDoo drawings in the winding hallways draw the eye’s attention and the bar area, decorated with candles, lends an air of mystery.
Check out the entertaining flair bartenders who mix up concoctions like the Love Potion and the Witch Doctor – or take in the view from VIP seating that flanks the bar on either side.
VooDoo also offers a stage area with live music performances. The outdoor area has breathtaking views of the Strip plus ample seating near the DJ booth. Perfect for summer nights, the patio dance floor gives you the chance to dance beneath the stars, while live DJs spin. The cool, refreshing breeze is another plus. A massive iron staircase leads to an exclusive upper level on the top of the club.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Groups, Couples
Cover charge: Free – $30
Average Line: 20-45min
Attire: Business Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri -Sat: 8PM – 3AM
Where To Go
Rio All-Suite Hotel
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
• How to get to club: Voodoo Rooftop is located on the 51st floor of Rio, directly above VooDoo Steakhouse.
• Voted 2015 best Las Vegas locals after hours nightclub by Casino Player Magazine.
• Perfect for summer evenings, the patio dance floor gives you the chance to dance beneath the stars, while our live DJ spins nightly.
• ATM is located outside of restrooms.
• Cover charge specials: Sun-Thurs-20, Fri & Sat-30. Locals free on Thurs. Local ladies free daily.
• Drink Recommendation: Try the Witch Doctor cocktail, complete with dry ice.
• The outdoor area has breathtaking views of the Strip as well as ample VIP seating near the DJ booth.
• Stop by Total Snapshot kiosk to buy commemorative photo of your voodoo experience.
• Voodoo Rooftop is worth a visit if you have never seen the view from this side of town – 51 stories above the ground. And a drink way up high is always nice.
• Best nights to go: VooDoo is open nightly at 8PM.
• Unlike many clubs in Vegas, VooDoo Rooftop is very spacious.
• You can dance on the tables, booths, and chairs.
• Gorgeously masked dancers in decadent outfits dancing all around.
• Voodoo Zipline is located right outside so as you lounge on the rooftop work up the courage to get strapped into a chair and zip across the hotel towers at Rio Las Vegas.
How To Best Dress
• Dress to impress.
• No hats, white t-shirts, tank tops, baggy pants, shorts, sandals, flip flops, white tennis shoes, athletic or gym wear of any type.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.