Cove Beach at Caesars Palace boasts a Mediterranean vibe mixed with a young, luxurious, jet setting, global personality. Experience one of Cove’s exclusive signature parties straight from the Persian Gulf while indulging in shisha, a novel and chic way to socialize.
» read more
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Top 40, Latin, Caribbean, House
Best for: Groups, Couples
Cover charge: Mon-Wed: $0, Thu-Sun: $20 – $30
Average Line: 10–30min+
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Open Daily 10AM-8PM
See: Signature Parties
Where To Go
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Located inside Caesars Palace Las Vegas; follow signs to Venus Pool.
• Venus Pool is no longer a topless European styled sun bathing experience.
• Table Prices vary Thursday through Sunday: Thursday: Daybeds start at $250, Cabanas from $500 and Lounge Chairs $20 & up. Friday: Daybeds start at $200, Cabanas from $600, and Lounge Chair start at $60. Saturday: Daybed $500, Cabana $1100, Deluxe Cabana $1900. Sundays: Daybed $300, Cabana $900, Deluxe Cabana $1500. Shisha Flavors at $75.
• Poolside Services include: Chair Massages start at $50, Cabana Massages from $215, Leg Treatments $75 and Body Art starts at $15.
• Best days to go: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays offer signature parties. Depends on the event / entertainment booked that day, but all of those days are pretty good.
• Best table location: Deluxe Cabanas are best; with cheapest option being the Lounge Chairs from starting at $20.
• See Also: OMNIA Nightclub.
• Rosé Soiree Thursdays: The infamous Rosé Soirée is the signature event that put Cove Beach on the map – half off Rosé Thursdays. Enhance your experience by lounging in our luxurious cabanas, day beds or party couches with your friends and enjoy live DJs spinning favorite dance party music.
• Little Havana Fridays: Inspired by the vibrant atmosphere of Miami’s Little Havana, Cove Beach brings a slice of this sexy Cuban culture to Las Vegas; with Latin American beats, salsa dancing, specialty drinks, flavored Shisha.
• FRSH Saturdays: The “freshest” day party with dope kicks & sick beats inspired by the ever popular DJ Dany Neville. Dany’s passion of connecting the world through music is felt in this high-energy party bringing a nostalgic ’90s hip hop and R&B experience to life.
• JMRCK Sundays: A tropical escape awaits every Sunday with the JMRCK party at Cove Beach. This island-inspired party invites guests to relax; sipping on cool cocktails and enjoying a specialty Barbecue while DJs spin Caribbean beats.
• Shisha at Cove Beach: Shisha Paradise provides an unparalleled experience where you benefit from years of craftsmanship in the art of making and preparing the best Shisha. This not only involves making sure the charcoal is at optimal temperature with a perfect blend of flavors, but also how pipe works to deliver right taste and texture.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is best described as “Stylish Swimwear.”
• No athletic apparel (jerseys, basketball shorts), jeans, cargos, ripped clothing, sweats, baggy swim attire, excessive chains / jewelry, dress shoes, boots, socks worn with sandals, nor images of or any reference to drugs, or drug use is prohibited on all clothing.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.