With its second floor balcony, guests have a prime view of Fremont Street Experience and the 1st Street stage, and since they are right next to Vegas Vic, the Insta-worthy photo-ops are endless!
Inside, find an extensive drink menu that will suit the high roller and the budget-conscious alike. Plus, Troy has its own signature drinks, which are delicious!
» read more
An all-encompassing nightlife experience: VIP tables, diverse rotation of DJs and a dance floor that awaits the party-goer in you. Troy Liquor Bar, the newest nightlife experience in Downtown Las Vegas, brings your night to life.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Rock, Top40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: No cover
Average Line: 10–30min
Attire: Casual, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri/ Sat 9PM – 4AM
Where To Go
Golden Nugget LV
129 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
• How to get to club: In the space where Gold Diggers was previously located, on the second level of the Golden Nugget Las Vegas near the Northwest corner of the property.
• Best nights to go: Local Love Thursdays: Open vodka bar for ladies 9-10PM; showcases local DJs. Release Me Fridays: $150 bottle specials before 11PM. Social Saturdays: Tag @TroyLiquorBarLV for drink specials. VUE Sundays: VIP bottle specials.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $13. Beers $6, Shots $8. Bottles start at $225.
• Troy Liquor Bar also boasts several blackjack tables.
How To Best Dress
• Neat and presentable attire required.
• All persons, including bags, are subject to search.
• Must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
• The following is not permitted: Athletic wear, shorts, torn/cutoff clothing, work wear, sandals, Timberlands, hats, baggy clothing, Jordans, chains, offensive prints on clothing, eye drops, gum, controlled substances, liquids, vitamins, supplements, over-the-counter or prescription meds, outside food or beverages, cameras, GoPros, vaporizers, wearable technology, weapons, selfie sticks.