At TAO Nightclub in The Venetian you might find yourself partying next to a celebrity on any given night. For more than a decade, Tao has been favorite to big names in entertainment, music and sports.
» read more
Voyeuristic design includes three full-service bars, two main rooms playing a variety of hip hop, electronic dance music, and top 40 with state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, private skyboxes, and a 40-foot outside terrace overlooking the Las Vegas Strip.
Throughout the venue, guests can catch a glimpse of the infamous bathtub models immersed in rose petal baths. For those looking to catch a brief reprieve from the dance floor, the TAO Lounge & TAO Beach offer sexy alternatives.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40, Rock
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20 – $30
Average Line: 30min–1hr
Attire: Upscale, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:30PM – 5:00AM
Where To Go
The Venetian Hotel
3377 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Entrance is located on second level of Venetian Hotel near the Grand Canal Shops. From the front of the hotel or main valet guests will take the escalators near the edge of the casino up to the second floor. From the parking garage guests will turn left inside the shopping mall to find TAO.
• Floor to ceiling windows allow party-goers a glimpse of the Las Vegas Strip.
• TAO is known for having celebs and prominent sports figures host events on weekend nights.
• 2019 Resident DJ Lineup: Chuckie, Crespo, DJ Five, Ruckus, Eric D-Lux, Mustard, Vice.
• Take advantage of TAO Nightclub’s amazing birthday and or bachelorette party packages.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks start at $12, Beers $8, Shots $10. Bottles start at $500.
• Best nights to go: Friday/Saturdays always packed. And a mix of locals and tourists during their weekly Worship Thursday party.
• TAO created “V.I.W.E.” service allowing bottle sharing so guests can enjoy bottle service at much lower price.
• Best table location: Table 55 has hosted more celebrities than any other table inside TAO; ranging from the Kardashians and the Hiltons to Mariah Carey, LeBron James, Snoop Dogg, Nicki Minaj — just to name a few. Plus Table 55 is also in close proximity to dance floor & famed bathtub girls and has perfect views of DJ booth and stage.
• Parking: TAO has its own valet located toward end of the main valet (near the stand that says TAO on it).
• If you have dinner at TAO you can stay for nightclub and avoid paying cover fees / waiting in line.
• Gentlemen wanting to avoid the long bathroom lines will want to tip security upstairs, or make the quick trip to bathroom at downstairs restaurant / lounge.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• See Also: Tao Beach.
How To Best Dress
Dress code is Upscale-casual; button down collared shirts and dress shoes for gentlemen. No baseball hats, tennis shoes, or open-toed shoes for men.