Located atop the TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub at The Venetian, the TAO Beach party roars. Get ready to bump into new friends as if you were at a house party.
» read more
Guests can lounge poolside in one of 12 luxury cabanas -featuring amenities like air-conditioning, HD plasma screen TVs with gaming consoles, WiFi and customized mini bars.
Other amenities include sunglass cleaning and staff of masseuses. Asian-inspired day beds are scattered throughout the 18,000 sq.ft. oasis, which includes 30-foot bar where guests can sip on TAO-tinis and TAO-jitos made with fresh exotic ingredients. Plus, an extensive appetizer and grill menu is also available.
This outdoor oasis serves as an extension of TAO Nightclub every Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the season with cabanas and tables for VIP bottle service. At night, guests will find themselves in an open air nightclub -featuring: two 14-foot fire columns, high-energy music from both resident and international guest DJs, and beds perfect for lounging while taking in the action.
TAO Beach has become the place to see-and-be-seen for the jet set and celebrities like Heidi Klum, Jay Z, Jessica Simpson, Kardashians, Michael Jordan and hundreds of others since their debut in 2005.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Top 40, Hip Hop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20 – $50
Average Line: 10min–1hr
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Open 7 Days/ week
11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Where To Go
The Venetian Hotel
3377 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Head to TAO Kiosk located toward casino floor from main Venetian parking garage. You’ll get a stamp, go to the elevator, and get off on the pool deck. If you get lost, ask any Venetian employee.
• The Venetian hotel guests can usually get discounted admission – ask the concierge.
• Locals are free; except on holidays + special events.
• On Monday-Wednesday when there isn’t a day party, European (topless) sunbathing is permitted.
• Take advantage of TAO Nightclub’s amazing birthday and or bachelorette party packages.
• Best Food: Enjoy an Asian-inspired menu from TAO restaurant as well as more traditional pool fare (e.g. Club Sandwiches, Quesadillas, etc).
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $500.
• Best days to go: Fridays and Saturdays.
• TAO Beach has become one of the most popular pool parties in Las Vegas thanks to LMFAO video for “Shots (Shots Shots)” with Lil Jon.
• TAO Beach Resident DJ Lineup: Chuckie, Crespo, DJ Five, Ruckus, Eric D-Lux, Vice and DJ Mustard.
• Best table location: A variety of cabana and daybed options are available with advantages depending on what you’re looking for.
• Cabana Prices: The cost of a cabana at Tao beach on Thursday and Sunday goes for $750-$1,500 for up to 10 people and any additional people will add $50 each person. On Friday and Saturday the required spend for cabanas start at $2000 for up to 12 people and any additional people will add $100 each person.
• Parking: TAO has its own valet located toward end of the main valet – near stand that says TAO on it.
• See Also: Tao Nightclub.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• Pool / beach attire. Swimwear is strongly encouraged.
• European Sunbathing Permitted Monday-Wednesday.