From its iconic stage to its Strip-facing outdoor patio, Sayers Club at SLS Hotel & Casino welcomes musical talents and enthusiasts alike.
The refined, yet raw space showcases performances by emerging & acclaimed artists, representing true Sayers’ experience – one that is built on sound and space. Past performers have included The Black Keys, Perry Farrell, Gotye, Fitz & The Tantrums – just to name a few.
» read more
So if you want something both humble and honorable, with music, image and poise, Sayers is Sin City’s answer to whatever Hollywood feels like doing; and it’s our proof that we’re just as posh as any city in the world.
» read less
What To Know
Best for: Casual night out
Cover: Varies by event
Average Line: 15–30min
Attire: Upscale, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
SLS Las Vegas
2535 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: The Sayers Club is located in the SLS Las Vegas on the north end of the Strip.
• Click Here to take a tour of this venue.
• Sayer’s club generally does not have cover charge except during special events.
• An intimate and engaging live music venue with an outdoor patio overlooking the Vegas Strip.
• Leather-tufted sofas, industrial finishes, stylish décor.
• Performance space with complete stage and backline.
• Best nights to go: Thursdays: DJs vs Drummers. Fri & Sats – Sessions at The Sayers Club feature live sets by some of hottest vocal talent in industry alongside the incredible house band.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $10. Bottles start at $475.
• Parking is always free at SLS. Featuring two parking garages; one accessible via Las Vegas Boulevard and one accessible via Paradise Road. Valet is available at both entrances as well.
How To Best Dress
Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). If you are getting bottle service you will have some more leeway.