Sapphire Las Vegas, the world’s largest gentleman’s club, offers a sexy way to spend your afternoons at its Sapphire Pool & Dayclub. THE ultimate topless daytime pool party in Vegas!
» read more
You can party with Vegas’ hottest entertainers during the night at the “World’s Largest Gentleman’s Club” as well as during the day at Sapphire Pool and Day Club; dubbed “The Best Pool Party in Vegas!”
Daybeds, Cabanas, cocktails, VIP treatment and more await you. There are always celebrity appearances and some of the hottest Instagram models in the world partying with you. Located just off the Strip near the Fashion Show Mall we are just minutes away from nearly every hotel room in Vegas. Sapphire Dayclub is truly the hottest, most fun pool in Vegas.
Part of what makes Sapphire Day Club truly one-of-a-kind is that Sapphire’s 400+ sexy entertainers can regularly be found at our Vegas pool party and are always available for private lap dances. This aspect of Sapphire Pool & Day Club has led to it being referred to as “The Only Gentleman’s Day Club.”
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Hip Hop
Best for: Bachelors, Singles, Small Groups
Cover charge: Locals $0, GA $20
Average Line: 10min–1hr
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Sunday
12:00PM – 6:00PM
Where To Go
Sapphire Las Vegas
3025 S Sammy Davis Jr Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Sapphire Pool and Dayclub is located just off the Strip near the Fashion Show Mall; at 3025 S Sammy Davis Jr Dr.
• Drink Prices: Domestic Beer $8-$12, Import Beer $12-$20, Well Drinks $10-$15, Premium Cocktails $14-$20, and Bottles starting around $425.
• Best food to order: Maybe a nacho fountain, perhaps?
• Best days to go: On Fridays, locals can enjoy a hosted open bar from 12 noon -2PM.
• Best table location: Private Pool with a view is always best. Regardless, you’re sure to find the ideal location to place your group right in the action.
• The pool is not an actual strip joint. But unlike many of the pool clubs in Vegas, Sapphire LV encourages to go topless. And there are plenty of pasties to go around.
• Parking: Self parking and valet parking are available.
• Complimentary limousine service offered to and from your hotel or the airport.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is best described as “Upscale Swimwear.”
• Topless Optional: With a European-style atmosphere, guests at Sapphire’s pool party can now enjoy the sun and water sans bikini tops if they choose.
• No athletic apparel (jerseys, basketball shorts), jeans, cargos, ripped clothing, sweats, baggy swim attire, excessive chains/jewelry, dress shoes, boots, socks worn with sandals, nor images of, or any reference to drugs, or drug use is prohibited on all clothing.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.