On The Record is Vegas’ hottest new Speakeasy and Club. Brought to you by Houston Hospitality & MGM Resorts International inside Park MGM (formerly the Monte Carlo) in Las Vegas.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Live Bands, DJ
Best for: Groups, Couples
Cover charge: $30 – $50
Average Line: 20-45min
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
Where To Go
Park MGM Las Vegas
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Located at Park MGM (formerly Monte Carlo) on the casino floor. Southeast end of the casino. The club is hidden behind a record store entrance off the main casino floor.
• From the main Entrance of Park MGM: Walk into the resort and pass through the lobby. Continue through the casino floor, heading straight down the main pathway. On the Record will be on the left.
• Hidden room: There’s a hidden vinyl parlour with bartenders that create cocktails based on guests’ musical selections.
• Walls are decorated with retro-collages of speakers, TV screens and cassette tapes.
• Drink Prices: Drinks start at $10. Bottles start at $550.
• Best nights to go: All nights are good as this is one of the newest spots in town.
• Best table location: To get the maximum enjoyment, head to main room and its Table 30; located in upper dance floor area by humidifier fireplace that affords best views of dance floor and DJ booth as well as the stage. Plus, Table 30 also gives your party access to a private karaoke room right behind table.
• The club features both indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• See Also: Jemaa Pool.
How To Best Dress
• Dress to impress. Dress code is casual, but collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes are usually best for guys.
• No sportswear is permitted (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats).
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.