OMNIA Nightclub inside Caesars Palace is an interactive nightlife destination only be understood through first-hand experience.
The 75,000 square-foot multi-level destination encompasses four distinct areas for guests to enjoy; including seductive ultra-lounge, Heart of OMNIA, a high energy main club and balcony, as well as a breathtaking outdoor terrace; showcasing panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip.
What To Know
Music: Electronic, House
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $50 – $100
Average Line: 45min–1hr+
Attire: Business Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tues: 10:30 PM – 4 AM
Where To Go
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Omnia Nightclub is located near center of Caesar’s Palace, next to the Sportsbook and Colosseum.
• Once home to Pure, Omnia features one of Las Vegas’ largest dance floors with premium ticket and VIP table options for expedited entrance.
• The high-tech chandelier that is made from eight oval rings and hangs over the main room of the club. It puts on a mind-blowing light show – as if a spaceship is landing over the dance floor. It’s 22,000 pounds and moves at 4 feet per second.
• Drink Prices: Well drinks are $15 and beers start at $12. Shots and branded drinks $12 – $15. Top shelf and energy drink $15-$20. Water is not free and bottled waters usually run around $10. Bottles start at $650-700 and goes up from there.
• Bottle Service: On weekends, bottle service is highly recommended, or skip Omnia altogether. Bottles range from $550 to $595. Omnia bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out the Omnia event calendar. Your table minimum does not include the 8% tax and 20% gratuity.
• Best nights to go: Omnia does not feature a big DJ on Thursday nights – if you’re just looking to check out the club we’d recommend coming on this night.
• Best table location: Table 11 is where you will be able to capture all the glory of chandelier from underneath it. Plus, Table 11 is also in close proximity to the DJ booth. According to OMNIA, it’s “the table to see and be seen, not only by the guests but by the DJs as well.”
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• To ease entry into OMNIA, it is recommended that men wear nice pants or jeans, a collared shirt or sport coat, and dress shoes.
• Please avoid shorts, sandals, hats, and athletic attire.
• Women can almost get away with anything they want; however, we have seen instances where flip flop sandals were looked down upon.
• A cute or sexy dress that fits your body type with a nice set of heels will always work.