Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is a destination for the world’s premier music talent, a 60,000 square foot, multiple level venue designed specifically for electronic dance music.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40
Best for: Celebrations
Cover charge: $30 – $50
Average Line: 45min–3hr
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon, Fri, Sat
10:30PM – 5:00AM
Where To Go
The Cosmopolitan LV
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Located on the second floor of Cosmopolitan, the entrance is fairly straightforward; dividing general admission to right; table check in and table add-ons on left; and somewhat organized mass of people in center which fall somewhere in between.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15–$20, Beers $8, Shots $10. Bottles start at $500.
• Best nights to go: Marquee is open Monday, Friday and Saturday. Celebrity hosts and performances on regular club night. Mix of locals & tourists during their weekly Monday. Marquee also features number of monthly headlining celebrity residents.
• The Cosmopolitan itself is basically one big nightclub.
• For guests who can’t get away from the casino tables, Marquee offers an array of table games such as black jack and three card poker in their outdoor area.
• Best table location: Most people prefer tables in main room as it is where you will usually find headlining DJ or guest performer. But other two rooms are worth consideration. Boombox Room will provide an entirely different sound. Library Room offers luxurious, as well as intimate, table experience -plus- features pool table for guests to enjoy.
• Large parties should consider a cabana on the patio – you’ll be able to accommodate your entire group while still enjoying the music from the main room.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• See Also: Marquee Dayclub.
How To Best Dress
Dress code is upscale casual. Button-down collared shirts and dress shoes for gentlemen. No baseball hats, tennis shoes or open-toed shoes for men.