Marquee Las Vegas is the ultimate day club experience, with over 60,000 sq feet of space, a rooftop patio overlooking the lights of Las Vegas Strip, and some of the best DJs from around the world.
» read more
Marquee Dayclub serves as an exclusive adult oasis by day and an extension of the nightclub in the evening. Experience vibrant beach club scene hosted by today’s most influential DJs while living it up in eight Grand Cabanas, each with a private spa + infinity plunge pool.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: primarily EDM
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $30 – $50
Average Line: 30min–1hr
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Open 7 Days/Week
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where To Go
The Cosmopolitan LV
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Marquee Dayclub is located on the roof of the Cosmopolitan. After entering the front of the hotel, keep walking until you see the Chandelier bar and take the escalator to the second floor.
• Marquee Dayclub is open 7 days of the week during the summer. Big name DJs on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays as well as sometimes Mondays.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $475 and Pitchers starting at $75.
• Best Food to Order: Pizza or Chicken Caesar Wrap.
• Best days to go: Friday and Saturdays best. Sundays are less crowded and cheaper tables+admission.
• You can order food and it counts toward table min.
• Marquee Dayclub 2019 Resident DJ Lineup:
Chuckie, DJ Mustard, Jeffrey Sutorius (formerly known as Dash Berlin), Ruckus, Deorro, Vice, W&W, R3hab, San Holo, Andrew Rayel, Tritonal, Boombox Cartel, Sam Feldt.
• Best table location: The Grand Cabanas located on the upper deck offer a private pool area for you and your friends to drink, swim, and enjoy the day.
• See Also: Marquee Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Pool attire.
• No basketball shorts, team jerseys, baseball caps, robes or tank tops will be permitted in the venue.
• Management reserves all rights.