The hottest Dayclub in Vegas is Liquid Pool & Lounge; the adults-only outdoor playground at ARIA that turns the heat up on Las Vegas pools. Enjoy poolside pampering and daytime indulgence in this secluded, seductive and sizzling environment.
» read more
The 35-seat restaurant and bar offers full food-and-drink service as world-renowned DJs keep the energy flowing. The drink menu has four different takes on Mojitos and a deep Champagne list; ranging from $15 for a house glass to $17,500 for a 15-liter bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label.
This small pool party is perfect for someone that wants a party but doesn’t want the same chaos as the bigger Dayclubs. The lack of big name DJs keeps the ticket prices to enter very reasonably.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20 – $40
Average Line: 10min–1hr
Attire: Stylish Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
11:00AM – 6:00P
Where To Go
ARIA Resort Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Liquid is located on the main pool deck of the Aria Resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Simply follow the signage throughout the casino to the pool deck area and tell the security guard for the main Aria pool that you’re headed to Liquid.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $500. Check out the 32 ounce cocktail special for $30.
• Free champagne for ladies on guestlist 11AM–1PM.
• Best Food to Order: Wraps, Chips/Salsa, Caesar Salad.
• Best days to go: Fridays and Saturdays are pretty standard. Wednesday is industry night. And “On Wednesdays We Wear Pink” is a great way to enjoy drink specials while dressed in pink attire.
• Guests can charge spending to their room to earn M Life Rewards comps and points.
• Resident DJs include E-Rock, DJ Turbulence, BRKLYN, Nova, Mike Attack, Ikon, Karma, and more.
• Best table location: Since it is an intimate-sized venue, there’s really not a bad location. But if you are looking for a larger area; then ask for a cabana or enjoy one of their many pool side daybeds.
• Table Minimums are generally cheaper than most other dayclubs.
• See Also: JEWEL Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Liquid Pool has strict “swimwear attire” dress code.
• No athletic apparel (jerseys, basketball shorts), jeans, cargos, ripped clothing, sweats, baggy swim attire, excessive chains/jewelry, dress shoes, boots, socks worn with sandals, nor images of, or any reference to drugs, or drug use is prohibited on all clothing.
• Swimwear must be on prior to entering the venue.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.