LIGHT Vegas in Mandalay Bay merges cutting-edge creativity with incredible music to produce a unique nightlife entertainment.
» read more
LIGHT’s massive LED screens captivate the senses and give each guest a submerged experience making it so there is no bad seat in the house, as the world class sound system keeps energy high.
» read less
What To Know
Music: primarily EDM
Best for: Couples, Groups
Cover charge: $20 – $30
Average Line: 30min–1hr
Attire: Upscale, Stylish
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
WED, FRI – SAT
Where To Go
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• How to get to club: Park in Mandalay Bay’s self-parking garage, or arrive by taxicab (limo, Uber, or Lyft) at Delano’s Hotel Entrance. If you’re navigating through Mandalay Bay’s main entrance, follow signs through the casino.
• The state of the art LED screen is over two stories tall and provides the best light show in Las Vegas.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $17, Beers $8, Shots $10. Bottles start at $495.
• The 2nd tier tables at Light may very well be the best value play for bottle service in Las Vegas.
• Light has the best professional dancers and club performers out of any nightclub in Las Vegas – featuring Cirque Du Soleil dancers.
• Best nights to go: Wednesday is Industry Night. Fridays and Saturdays are both great choices.
• Best table location: Dance floor / main room.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• Upscale nightclub attire for entry.
• Dress code strictly enforced.
• Must be 21+ years old for entry.
• All persons, bags & personal items subject to search.
• The following articles are prohibited: Athletic gear and apparel. T-shirts, shorts, torn or cutoff clothing, sandals, sneakers, athletic shoes, Jordans, hats, baggy clothing, chains, clothing with offensive prints, backpacks, oversize purses, weapons, controlled substances, eye drops, gum, outside food or beverages, liquids, vitals, supplements, over the counter medications, prescription medications, professional cameras and/or Go-Pros, smart glasses, wearable technology, selfie sticks, the use of vaporizers ‘vapes,’ any devices found in use will be confiscated and disposed of by management without compensation.
• Guests noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of a controlled substance will be denied entry and will not be eligible to receive a refund.