Part of the Palms Hotel $690 million renovation, KAOS takes over spaces previously occupied by Palms pool and Rain nightclub. With big name residencies by Cardi B, G-Eazy, Marshmello and Skrillex, to name a few, Kaos is considered Vegas’s premier music venue.
» read more
The Palms Casino Resort also added a giant LED screen (270 feet tall) on the side of Ivory Hotel Tower for KAOS Dayclub/Nightclub.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Latin, Top40
Best for: Any/Everything
Cover charge: $20 – $60
Average Line: 45min–1hr+
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu: 10PM-4AM, Fri-Sun:
11AM -6PM, 10PM -4AM
Where To Go
Palms Casino Resort
4321 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
• KAOS is the latest dayclub-nightclub combination to open in Las Vegas and, moreover, the first mega-club built as a year-round venue in Las Vegas.
• How to get to club: KAOS Nightclub is located on the north end of the Palms hotel. If you are looking at the front desk you will want to head right. The entrance is located by the Scotch 80 Prime restaurant.
• Resident performers include Above & Beyond, Kaskade, Skrillex, Jauz, Slushii, Cardi B, G-Eazy, and more.
• The 60-foot bronze sculpture by Damien Hirst, titled “Demon with Bowl,” looms over party-goers below and sets the tone for the rest of the venue.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for mixed drinks, beers $13 and bottles start at $595.
• Best nights to go: Friday nights have been off to a good start and table pricing is pretty flexible for those that want to experience VIP bottle service.
• Best table location: Table 380 offers the best views of all the technological action. Plus, Table 380 is also just feet from dance floor; and the views are unbeatable as you survey the entire venue and watch big name acts by Cardi B and G-Eazy.
• KAOS Nightclub has a similar design to other Vegas Nightlife venues. However, what sets it apart is its impressive Tesla coil ceiling, which uses its many disco balls to enhance sound and production special effects, including “weather elements.
• See Also: KAOS Dayclub.
How To Best Dress
• Dress to impress. Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys.
• Avoid anything considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
• Ladies should have some type of heel. Sandals and flats are not acceptable.
• SOAK Sunday (Nightswim) Swim Attire OR Club Attire only. Cargo shorts or athletic wear (jerseys or basketball shorts) not allowed.