KAOS, part of the Palms Hotel $690 million renovation, features state-of-the-art technology designed to enhance performances including a rotating 360-degree DJ booth. A new entertainment experience consisting of fully integrated 73,000-sq-ft dayclub and 29,000-sq-ft nightclub with residencies with big name artists like Cardi B, Above & Beyond, G-EAZY, Kaskade, Skrillex.
» read more
KAOS utilizes first-of-its-kind technology to enhance interaction and storytelling; creating an immersive, sensory and celebratory experience, brought to life by KAOS’ living brand logo that captures energy and sound created by the club and its guests.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Latin, Top40
Best for: Any/Everything
Cover charge: $20 – $60
Average Line: 45min–1hr+
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu: 10PM-4AM, Fri-Sun:
11AM -6PM, 10PM -4AM
Where To Go
Palms Casino Resort
4321 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
• KAOS is the latest nightclub / dayclub combination mega club to open in Las Vegas.
• How to get to club: KAOS Nightclub is located on the north end of the Palms hotel. If you are looking at the front desk you will want to head right. The club entrance is located next to the Scotch 80 Prime restaurant.
• Resident performers include Above & Beyond, Kaskade, Skrillex, Jauz, Slushii, Cardi B, G-Eazy, and more.
• The 60-foot bronze sculpture by Damien Hirst, titled “Demon with Bowl,” looms over party-goers below and sets the tone for the rest of the venue.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for mixed drinks, beers $13 and bottles start at $595.
• Best nights to go: Friday nights have been off to a good start and table pricing is pretty flexible for those that want to experience VIP bottle service.
• Best table location: Center dance floor and upper dance floor tables. Dance floor is always the best!!
• KAOS has similar design to other Vegas NightLife venues. However, what sets it apart is its impressive Tesla coil ceiling, which uses its many disco balls to enhance sound and production special effects, including “weather elements.
• See Also: KAOS Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
• Ladies should have some type of heel. Sandals and flats are not acceptable.
• SOAK Sunday (Nightswim) Swim Attire OR Club Attire only. Cargo shorts or athletic wear (jerseys or basketball shorts) are not permitted.