Spanning 24,000+ square foot of precisely designed space, JEWEL Nightclub boasts style that complements modern luxury aesthetic of ARIA Hotel, while including elements that are altogether unique.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: EDM, Top 40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20 – $60
Average Line: 30min–1hr+
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon: 10:30 PM – 4AM
Where To Go
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89158
• How to get to club: JEWEL is located by the North Entrance of ARIA Hotel.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $550.
• Best nights to go: Mondays (Industry Night) are good mix of Vegas locals and visitors. Fridays and Saturdays have the biggest headliners and crowd.
• Best table location: With a circular layout, there’s not a “bad” table location. Prime table location is near the DJ booth. Large groups (15+) should inquire about 1 of 5 uniquely themed skyboxes that overlook everything in completely different VIP style.
• Parking: The closest self-parking is conveniently located in the parking garage at Aria; and the closest valet is the North valet at Aria.
• Coat check is available, but seasonal and mandatory, should you need to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts for men.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless ladie’s sandals, men’s sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic attire, ripped or baggy clothing, steel toe shoes or work boots.
• Management reserves all rights for entry based on dress code etiquette.