On Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, the NoMad Pool transforms into Jemaa: The NoMad Pool Party inside Park MGM; with table-side cocktail service, a roster of DJs and artists, and a cocktail fountain that can be delivered to a cabana.
» read more
Splash around the water with inflatable flamingos and pizza slices, take a chug from a champagne bong, order a “cocktail explosion,” which is kinda like a lemonade dispenser with your choice of boozy drink. The “Porn Star,” for example, is a fruity mix of Absolut Elyx & champagne with Barbie doll on top.
Not wild enough? Go with a cocktail fountain — basically a booze fondue — which serves about 150 drinks. On the other hand, you can just keep things simple with some of the best Pina Coladas on the Strip, crafted with a mix made fresh from scratch daily.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: House, Top 40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20 – $75
Average Line: 10–20min+
Attire: Casual Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where To Go
NoMad Pool at Park MGM
3772 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Jemaa Las Vegas is located near the general pool near the front desk area the Park MGM property. From the main valet and self parking you will pass through the entrance area and take your first left before entering the casino.
• JEMAA is one of the newest pool parties in Las Vegas.
• Drink Prices: Cocktails at $10-$15. Bottles $500-$600.
• You can expect some of the same artists as On The Record at the Park MGM to be playing here.
• Best Food to Order: Hungry pool-goers can order a Humm dog, shrimp tacos, and fried chicken.
• Best days to go: Open Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Depends on event/ entertainment booked, but all days are pretty be good.
• There’s a poolside cocktail fountain, which can serve about 150 drinks.
• Best table location: Since it is an intimate-sized venue, there’s really not a bad location. But if you are looking for a larger area; then ask for a cabana or enjoy one of their many pool side daybeds.
• Hotel guests have complimentary access to The NoMad Pool.
• Sundays are typically tropical house.
• Locals with a valid Nevada identification will enjoy complimentary entry into JEMAA before noon.
• See Also: On The Record.
How To Best Dress
Casual, yet fashionable swimwear required.