Hakkasan Nightclub inside MGM Grand is the bold evolution of the global restaurant brand, creating ultimate nightlife experience with a variety of atmospheres and world-renowned musical talent.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Radio Hits, House
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $30 – $100
Average Line: 45min–2hr+
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thursday – Sunday
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
Where To Go
MGM Grand Las Vegas
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Hakkasan is located near entrance from Las Vegas Strip. Once you walk into MGM Grand, take a right and you will be at Hakkasan.
• You can tell cab driver that you’re going to Hakkasan at MGM grand & they’ll drop you off at back entrance.
• Best nights to go: Thursday-Sunday. Friday+Saturdays will feature more headliners. Thursdays are amazing; and Sunday is their industry night.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $17, Beers $8, Shots $10. Bottle prices start at $595.
• Bottle service table minimums vary. Standard pricing for regular nights is $1,500 minimum for 6 guests and $2,500 minimum for 6 guests on Saturday nights.
• Best table location: Table 21 — located right off the dance floor with easy access to the club’s exits and restrooms. Table 21 offers better views of the grid (the largest kinetic light art installation in the U.S.) than any other vantage point within the main room. Plus, it’s also large enough to accommodate big parties.
• 2019 Resident DJs: Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Zedd, Lil Jon, Illenium, Porter Robinson, Nicky Romero, NGHTMRE, Party Favor, Cash Cash, Loud Luxury, Borgeous, Gryffin, Nervo, Mark Eteson, Jeff Retro, 4B, Fergie (DJ), Crankdat.
• On nights with top-tier DJs, we recommend arrival as early as 9:30 to avoid lines – it gets insanely packed.
• Parking: Save yourself a long walk through casino by valeting at Hakkasan’s valet — which will be to right of valet at MGM Grand main entrance.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• Dress Code is described as Upscale Fashionable Attire.
• Hakkasan does not permit: hats, hard soled shoes and boots, sandals, sneakers, ripped or baggy clothing and athletic attire. Collared shirts required for men.
• Age Requirements: Must be at least 21 years old.