Sixty-three stories high inside Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas strip, the Foundation Room vibes are as good as the views.
Recapture the splendors of a sophisticated night out, from happy hour to bottle service to taking in some live music or a renowned club night. The most ultimate night out with decadent dining, inspired mixology, live entertainment and premier DJs nightly.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $20
Average Line: 15-20min
Attire: Upscale, Stylish
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Sun-Fri 5PM – 1AM
Saturdays 5PM – 2AM
Where To Go
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• How to get to club: Foundation Room is located on the 63rd floor of Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. The entrance can be found near the hotels main entrance near the valet.
• Foundation Room offers some of the best views of Las Vegas Strip.
• Drink Prices: Drink prices are around $16+. Bottles start at $500.
• Best nights to go: The venue is open seven days a week from 5pm to closing. Friday and Saturdays are always the busiest.
• Best table location: Best tables are located on the dance floor.
How To Best Dress
• Fashionable attire encouraged. No shorts, sandals, hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, sports wear, tank tops, sneakers and athletic shoes.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.