Surrender Nightclub, now EBC at Night has established itself as one of the hottest Vegas Nightlife destinations. It has a unique indoor / outdoor layout different than any other club on the Las Vegas Strip.
» read more
The indoor area has a 120-foot-long silver snake resting behind the venue’s bar luxurious nightclub environment with cozy atmosphere and an elevated DJ booth, which brings the hottest EDM performers to the forefront.
If you plan to book a table or cabana; then one thing to remember is the price difference between day and night. The daytime Encore Beach Club lines to enter tend to be massive and the table/cabana pricing reflects that. The same spot for the night party can cost up to three or four times more during the daytime. Another reason to love EBC at Night parties more than those during the day.
» read less
What To Know
Music: primarily Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Cover charge: $25 – $50
Average Line: 25min–1hr
Attire: Upscale, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Wed, Fri-Sat (seasonal)
10:30PM – 4:00AM
Where To Go
Encore at Wynn
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: EBC at Night is located at Encore Hotel directly north of the last valet entrance to Wynn. If you’re heading north down Las Vegas Blvd; then you will see the entrance to Encore Beach with prominent signage as it juts out over the strip.
• Cabs will not drop off at main entrance. They drop off at the Encore valet; so you’ll have to walk through the casino to get to the entrance of club.
• EBC at Night + Encore Beach Club are the same venue.
• Wynn + Encore hotel guests may purchase line passes from hotel concierge.
• Encore Beach at Night occasionally provides free drink tickets. Not an every event occurrence, but if you are a woman, and arrive early (before midnight); then you’ll usually be able to score a few free drink tickets.
• Resident DJs include: Marshmello, Dillon Francis, DJ Snake, Flosstradamus, David Guetta, Alesso, Afrojack, Diplo – just to name a few.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $550.
• Best nights to go: EBC at Night is open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. You’ll find the best looking crowd and often times, a headlining DJ on Wednesday night events. Check the event calendar here online.
• Best table location: Cabanas are great value as they accommodate huge parties, but they’re somewhat far from the action.
• The gaming pavilion is usually open for business if you want to take a break from dancing.
• EBC has lockers available to rent for $40. Just be sure to get to the club early so they don’t sell out.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• See Also: Encore Beach Club.
How To Best Dress
• Nightclub Dress Code for Guys: A collared, button down shirt with nice pants and dress shoes best.
• Pool Dress Code for Guys: Board shorts or trunks, t-shirt or tank and flip flops or athletic shoes.
• Avoid combining both the nightclub+pool dress codes.
• Nightclub Dress Code for Ladies: Dress or cute outfit is fine with heels, wedges, or nice flats.
• Pool Dress Code for Ladies: A bikini or onesie – or shorts and a t-shirt – with sandals or tennis shoes. But don’t forget that the casino also has a dress code. You won’t be able to walk through it without a cover.