Home of the most live nightlife entertainment on The Strip, Drai’s Nightclub is a dazzling, multi-level rooftop hot-spot boasting 25,000+ square feet of plush offerings, including two full-service bars, 75+ luxurious bottle service tables and fingertip access to world’s most celebrated DJs and chart-topping resident performers through Drai’s Nightclub LIVE concert series.
What To Know
Music: R&B, Edm, Top40
Best for: Everything
Cover charge: $30 – $100
Average Line: 45min–1hr+
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri-Sun: 10:30PM –4AM
After Hours (see below)
Where To Go
The Cromwell Hotel
3595 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Drai’s is located at the Cromwell hotel; head to the right when entering from valet/cab drop-off area.
• Drai’s is the only major club open on Tuesday nights. Thursdays night swims during the summer, Country Club Tuesdays during the winter.
• Beautifully designed with fantastic views of the strip; including the Bellagio fountains.
• Coat check is available by the retail store upstairs.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks start at $18, Beers $8, Shots $10, and Bottles start at $550.
• Best nights to go: Thursday nights at Drais Nightclub during the summer are “Swim Night,” a nighttime pool party. Plus, Thursday are also locals/Industry night. Friday and Saturdays are known for live performances by big name artists like Tyga and Big Sean. Friday and Saturday nights after the nightclub closes, you can head downstairs to Drais After Hours and party all night into early afternoon.
• Best table location: Dance floor Tables. If you want to see all the action from every angle and face the stage for those prime performances; then book Table 1 (or one of its three identical tables) in middle of the dance floor. Security keeps the general crowd at bay. Each of the tables are spacious and are able to host a large party comfortably with easy access to the restrooms.
• See Also: Drais Beachclub.
How To Best Dress
• Fashionable attire required. Gentlemen should wear a collared shirt, or blazer, with nice jeans & dress shoes.
• Prohibited Items: Athletic wear, shorts, hats, Jordans, torn/cutoff clothing, work wear, sandals, Timberlands, offensive prints on clothing, eye drops, baggy clothing, chains, liquids, vitamins, supplements, gum, over-the-counter or prescription meds, outside food/beverage, controlled substances, selfie stick, camera, vaporizers, GoPros, wearable technology and or weapons.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.
Drai's After Hours
Drai’s After Hours
Las Vegas’ original after hours nightlife venue, Drai’s After Hours has been the ultimate late-night, see-and-be-seen party destination for more than two decades.
Located in the basement of The Cromwell, this hidden gem and underground lounge is home to 13,000+ square feet of posh offerings. Includes four dance floors featuring high energy dance and hip-hop formats, two full service bars, 55 VIP tables, vintage mansion-inspired décor and much more. Open Thursday-Sunday, 1AM –8AM.