Drai’s rooftop oasis redefines the Vegas entertainment experience. The crowning jewel of The Cromwell, Drai’s Beachclub provides an unrivaled view encompassing the entire Vegas Strip and beyond.
» read more
Towering 11 stories above The Cromwell hotel, Drai’s Beachclub will change the way you see Las Vegas Daylife. The only question will be whether your group is looking for a Daybed, Cabana or one of the Grand Cabanas with your very own mini pool.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: mostly Hip Hop
Best for: Singles, Groups
Cover charge: $20 – $75
Average Line: 30min–1hr
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Sunday
11:00AM – 6:00PM
Where To Go
The Cromwell Hotel
3595 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to dayclub: Drai’s Beach Club is located on the roof of The Cromwell (corner of Flamingo and Las Vegas Blvd). You’ll find entrance downstairs on casino floor (look for signage).
• Admission: Complimentary for Caesars Entertainment hotel guests before 1PM and Seven Stars & Diamond Caesars Rewards members. *All subject to capacity.
• Drai’s Beachclub has the best views on the strip.
• Bring a hat and sunglasses to stay protected from the sun. *Drai’s also has great selection of stylish hats and apparel on sale in venue.
• If you are not getting a cabana, table or daybed; then we recommend arriving earlier in the day to grab spot by the poolside.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $10, Shots $10. Bottles start at $595.
• Best days to go: Sunday is industry day. Tuesday “Yacht Club” night swims are also fun.
• While DJs provide most of the entertainment, Drai’s often has some of the most popular rappers perform outside on stage.
• Best table location: Cabanas on first level to the right upon entry are best and most expensive. For a cheaper option, the poolside water couches are the best option.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• Also check out Drai’s Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• The Drai’s dress code requires fashionable day club attire and will be strictly enforced.
• Leave all non-essential items in your hotel room/at home. If going to the dayclub; then plan ahead and do not carry any of these items.
• Prohibited Items: Weapons, controlled substances, eye drops, gum, outside food or beverages, liquids, vitamins, supplements, over-the-counter medications, prescription medications without valid prescription, cameras, laptops, GoPros, smart glasses, wearable technology, selfie sticks, vaporizers (‘vapes’) and e-cigs.
• Persons not dressed for bathing will not be allowed in the pool or spa. Clothing which can be considered vulgar or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance is not permitted.
• Management reserves right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to comply with dress code and may be asked to depart property.
• All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search. If you remove your shoes you will immediately be escorted out of the venue. Zero tolerance policy.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID form of ID.