Daylight Beach Club is the daytime version of The LIGHT Vegas. The 50,000 square foot dayclub is large but just a small part of 11-acre pool complex at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Daylight is at its best on weekends when rappers and DJs provide the entertainment. In fact, Sunday has hip hop artists weekly with tickets starting as low as $20 on some days.
» read more
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Couples, Groups
Cover charge: $20 – $50
Average Line: 10min–1hr
Attire: Stylish Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu, Sun: 12PM -6PM
Fri – Sat: 11AM – 6PM
Where To Go
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• How to get to club: Entrance is located near south end of Mandalay Bay; at 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd. Make sure not to get dropped off at the main entrance of hotel, or you will have a long walk.
• 2019 Residents at Daylight: Morgan Page, Rick Ross, Duke Dumont, Ookay, Jeezy, Whoo Kid, Saweetie.
• Drink Prices: Cocktails $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $475.
• Daylight Beach Club has a long island iced team in a plastic cup which is pretty good value. Plus, you can also bring it into the pool!
• The 2nd tier tables at Light may very well be the best value play for bottle service in Las Vegas.
• Typically, Daylight Beach will permit re-entry, however it is, subject to capacity and current conditions in the club. There are events that do not allow re-entry.
• Best days to go: Fridays and Saturdays. Plus, Daylight Beach Club is also introducing a new concept for it’s Sunday parties – Sundown – from 1PM-11PM. Inspired by Ibiza sunset parties, Sundown will pair deep house DJs with the vibrant natural Las Vegas sunsets.
• Best table location: The cabanas are best. If have the extra cash; then we recommend the bungalows next to stage. Cheaper options: Daybed or Couch.
• Parking: There is no valet parking for Daylight Beach. But there is free parking for Daylight guests on first-come-first-serve basis directly outside of the venue.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• See Also: The LIGHT Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is best described as: dress stylishly like you’re going to a pool and actually getting in water.
• We do not permit: sports attire, athletic wear, torn or cut off clothing, offensive prints, see-through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, or hard soled shoes or boots.
• You can also rent a locker for $50.
• The following items are not allowed to into the venue:
Backpacks, large purses / bags, vaporizers, e-cigs, weapons, illegal drugs (includes marijuana), sharp objects, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, liquid hand sanitizer, eye drops, contact lens solution, tissues, wet naps, baby wipes, food, beverages and/or containers, toys, props, inflatables, video cameras and SLR cameras, Go-Pro’s, Smart Glasses.