There is a nightclub for everyone in Vegas. Instead of focusing on big-name DJs, Chateau is all about atmosphere. A one-of-a-kind ascending spiraled staircase leads guests to main entrance inspired by old world decor fused with modern French design.
» read more
Chateau’s Rooftop provides an unparalleled outdoor experience. Located beneath the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas, the space spans 14,000 square feet and offers a dance floor, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, and breathtaking views of Vegas skyline, with panoramic views of the Strip, including the Fountains of Bellagio.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Top 40, Hip Hop
Rooftop Capacity: 686
Best for: Celebrations
Cover charge: $20 – $30
Average Line: 20min–1hr+
Attire: Stylish, Upscale
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
Where To Go
Paris Las Vegas
3655 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Enter through Paris Casino by the main entrance under the Eiffel Tower.
• Local ladies receive free entry.
• Guest List available on most nights, with drink tickets for ladies.
• Chateau Rooftop features expansive views of the strip. And the rooftop is the primary location.
• Indoor area is only open during inclement weather.
• During the day, Chateau doubles as a beer garden.
• Chateau is one of few clubs that plays primarily hip hop music.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $450.
• Best nights to go: Open Wednesday-Saturday. Busiest nights: Friday and Saturday.
• Best table locations: Tables closest to dance floor.
• Insta-worthy backdrop: Stand under Eiffel Tower and have a friend kneel in front of you, taking your pic with your phone facing the sky.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). If you are getting bottle service you will have some more leeway on shirts and shoes.