Perched above the resort’s other guest pools, Breathe Pool Lounge at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers a sweeping views of Vegas Strip and features open format music.
» read more
And should you decide to get wet, feel free to jump into the acrylic-edged pool. Swim up to the glass for a view of the city below.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Dates, Couples
Cover charge: Free Admit
Average Line: 10–30min
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Sunday
11:00AM – 6:00PM
Where To Go
Hard Rock Hotel Casino
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169
• How to get to club: Entrance is located on the second level between Vanity Nightclub and Reliquary Spa next to Kelly Cardenas Salon.
• Table Prices: Daybeds $350, Cabanas $750.
• Best days to go: Fridays and Saturdays.
• Breathe offers signature cocktails mixed table-side.
• Signature cocktails include: Verecruzana – a mix of tequila, lime juice, pineapple juice and simple syrup, and infused with fresh pineapple and strawberries. Whiskey Smash – a mix of whiskey, muddled lemon, mint and simple syrup.
• Great option for those looking to avoid chaos and crowds associated with larger pool parties. Breathe is a more relaxed alternative to the typical Vegas nightclub and bar scene.
• Best table location: Any cabana is a great location.
• Breathe Pool Lounge may have limited access or may be closed for special events, holidays or inclement weather. Management reserves all rights to change pricing for specific dates.
• See Also: Vanity Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is best described as “Upscale Swimwear.”
• All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with dress code policy will be excluded from premises.