The European-style — aka topless — Bare Pool Lounge at Mirage offers the same ever-flowing margaritas and VIP cabanas found at any Las Vegas pool party, but minus the tan lines.
Nestled among palm trees, this dayclub features DJs, Thursday thru Monday, with a special industry party on Monday.
» read more
Located through Mirage’s “Street of Shops,” this intimate 14,000 square foot environment offers six cabanas, eight VIP beds and eight daybeds, four tables and two luxury dipping pools inviting guests to settle back and leave their worries behind.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (702) 944-9934.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top 40
Best for: Topless Sunbath
Cover charge: $20 – $40
Average Line: 10min–1hr
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
11:00AM – 6:00PM
Where To Go
The Mirage Hotel Casino
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: Bare Pool is located on main pool deck of the Mirage on Vegas Strip. Follow signage throughout casino to pool deck area. Once out the doors make a right and follow signs down a small tree covered path to entrance.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $425.
• Best Food to Order: Chicken Fingers and Caesar Salad.
• Best days to go: On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays you’ll have a more rowdy, “dayclub” like atmosphere. Plus, Sunday Brunch is also a great way to top off a weekend of debauchery. The rest of the time expect to find most people lounging and sunbathing.
• Bare offers an industry party tailored for locals who can enjoy complimentary entry all day Mondays.
• Bare Pool Lounge is a good middle ground between larger pool parties and general hotel pools.
• Great option for those looking to avoid chaos and crowds associated with larger pool parties.
• Best table location: From main room, pretty much all table locations have great view of DJ booth and stage.
• Great value for table service, a two to three bottle table will usually get you near prime seating.
• See Also: 1 Oak Nightclub
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is best described as “Upscale Swimwear.”
• European sunbathing allowed.
• All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing public bathing or swimming facility or any rule of that facility must be excluded from premises.