Located on the 55th floor of Palms Casino & Resort, Apex offers an Instagram-worthy panoramic 360-degree view of Las Vegas, which, thanks to its distinct outdoor patio, also turns the 8,000-sq-ft space into an open-air social club.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Couples, Dates
Cover charge: $20 – $35
Average Line: 20–40min
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
Where To Go
Palms Casino Resort
4321 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
• Apex Social Club is formerly Ghostbar at Palms.
• How to get to club: Apex Social Club is located on 55th floor of Palms Casino Resort. From main entrance: Go to the left, past the front desk and you will see the entrance to the venue.
• Apex sits 55 floors high with best views of Las Vegas.
• Best nights to go: You will find better known DJs and performers on Friday and Saturday nights.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-20 for cocktails. Beers $10, Shots $10. Bottles start at $425.
• Guests can indulge in VIP bottle service while peering down on the bustling city below.
• Mixologists craft to-die-for cocktails and age-old favorites served over a graphite and sapphire bar.
• Best table locations: Dance floor booths are best. Another good table location is the balcony.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). Unless you’re a celebrity – in that case you can dress however you please.