Head to The Mirage Hotel Casino to party the night away at 1 OAK Nightclub; a sophisticated Vegas Nightlife venue with a New York City style.
1 OAK brings art and culture to the Las Vegas Strip with two trendy rooms full of bottle service tables and a dance floor to party as big name DJs and performers take the stage. Let our VIP Nightlife team book your table to get a taste of this exclusive nightlife destination.
» read more
» read less
What To Know
Music: Hip Hop, Top 40
Best for: Celeb Sightings
Cover charge: $30 – $50
Average Line: 45min–1hr+
Attire: Upscale Chic
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
WED, FRI – SAT
10:30PM – 4AM
Where To Go
The Mirage Hotel LV
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• How to get to club: 1 OAK is located next to hotel’s North Valet and Self Parking Garage.
• 1 OAK is the go-to spot for Hip Hop music in Vegas.
• One of the smaller venues on the strip, 1 Oak has a much more intimate feel to it.
• 1 OAK offers two distinct rooms each w/ DJ booth and private bar.
• Coat check is seasonal and mandatory if you choose to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee. 1 OAK does not check any items other than coats or jackets.
• Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
• Parking: Closest self-park is located in parking garage at The Mirage; free for 1st hour and ranges from $9 to $15. Valet parking is available starting at $16 to $24; located at entrance of parking garage at The Mirage.
• Drink Prices: Cocktails $15+up, Beers $8, Shots $8. Bottles start at $475.
• Best nights to go: Wednesdays bring in most locals and nightlife industry events. Fridays and Saturdays are filled with celeb appearances and performances.
• Best table location: Tables closer to the dance floor. But the majority of tables provide a great view of the dance floor; offering best of both worlds: a dance floor location without being directly in all the chaos.
• Click here to tour this venue.
How To Best Dress
• Gentlemen should wear a collared shirt and/or sport coat as well as dress shoes. No sportswear (track suits, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc.). If you have doubts about an item or an outfit; then it is best to play it safe and go for the dressier look.
• For women, fancy jeans and glittery tops or a figure-flattering dress with high heels are always acceptable. Flip flops of any kind will not be admitted.
• Am I allowed to bring in a bag? Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed. Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”). All items are subject to search.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.