A complete guide to the best Vegas top Hip Hop night spots to experience now. We’ve rounded up the best hip hop nightclubs to bump, grind and get your twerk on in the City of Sin. Read on to learn about the most popular hip hop spots happening now in Las Vegas. Click here to view all nightclubs in Las Vegas.
Hip Hop Night Clubbing Best Places to Party in Las Vegas This Year
Las Vegas nightclubs are renowned for hosting some of the biggest Edm DJs in the world; but a growing list of hip-hop artists are also making moves in Sin City. Here is a guide to most talked about hip hop night clubs to visit now in Vegas:
Located 11 stories above Las Vegas Strip on the roof of The Cromwell, Drai’s Nightclub takes nightlife to new heights. This dazzling, multi-level rooftop hot-spot boasts more than 25000-sq-ft of plush offerings, including: two full service bars, 1785-sq-ft LED screen, a towering 80-sided LED disco ball, two VIP bathrooms & six dedicated elevators so guests don’t have to wait long to dance the night away. As for music, there is sure to be a big name hip-hop superstar to take over the Drai’s live stage.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: The most sweeping view of Las Vegas from any night club can be found here – and it’s not even close. One half of the club is indoors. Other half is out by the pool surrounded by towering palm trees and the neon marquees of the Strip. It’s hard to find a better make-out spot.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: 2 Chainz, 50 Cent, Big Sean, Chris Brown, Fabolous, Fat Joe, French Montana, Lil Wayne, Future, Meek Mill, Jeremih, Migos, Nelly, Pusha T, Rae Sremmurd, Snoop Dogg, Ty Dolla $ign, Wiz Khalifa & Yo Gotti. And the DJs: Esco, Franzen, Ross One & Sourmilk — just to name a few.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO DRAI’S NIGHTCLUB.
With an over-the-top party atmosphere, non-stop hip-hop beats by resident DJs and show-stopping performances by hip-hop artists like Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg, it didn’t take long for 1OAK to claim the throne as a top-ranked nightclub in Las Vegas. 1 OAK also plays house music here and there; but gives hip-hop lovers what they want: a one-of-a-kind Sin City night out.
» read more
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: Not as notorious as its L.A counterpart; 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub can also be a good place for celebrity sightings. Past celebrity guests to include — but not limited to — Scott Disick, comedian Heather McDonald, Chris Brown, A$AP Rocky, Jonah Hill, Tyga, and various Kardashians.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: Tyga, Desiigner, Ludacris, Blackbear, Playboi Carti, Tory Lanez, OT Genasis and Party Favor. And the DJs: CLA, Shortkutz, Crooked, Lil Jon, Scooter, E-Rock, Karma, Justin Credible, Irie, Whoo Kid.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO 1OAK LAS VEGAS NIGHTCLUB.
With nearly $700 Million in renovations by The Palms, KAOS is a spectacular new entertainment experience consisting of a fully integrated 73000-sq-ft dayclub and 29000-sq-ft nightclub, which together completely redefines Las Vegas day-and-night-life. KAOS seamlessly blends the nightclub and dayclub experiences via a massive retractable glass wall/door that allows club-goers to easily move between the indoor and outdoor venues. In addition, the nightclub has a rotating 360-degree DJ booth that allows talent to play to both indoor+outdoor crowds; while the dayclub has its own separate stage in order to provide for multiple performance locations.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: You can expect to see A-list talent from all music genres like Latin, hip hop, pop, country and electronic — a departure from typical Vegas EDM-DJ-centric culture of the last decade.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: If it’s a hip hop party night; then you can expect world-class performances from biggest names in hip-hop like Cardi B, G-Eazy, and Travis Scott — just to name a few.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO KAOS NIGHTCLUB.
Look! Up in the sky — it’s a bumping hip-hop nightspot! Located on 55th floor of Palms Resort Casino, APEX Social Club is one of the hottest hip-hop clubs in Las Vegas. In addition to top-tier entertainment line-up of both local and national talent, APEX offers an Instagram-worthy 360-degree view of Vegas that doubles as an 8000-sq-ft dance and social club. Once inside you will be astonished and treated to pulsating LED track lights with white ceiling that creates the magical visual sensation.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: Bartenders and mixologists craft the finest libations found in any Las Vegas nightspot and serve them over a graphite and genuine sapphire bar. Between the ambience, the music, the dance floor, the talent and the view; one thing’s for sure… You have never seen Vegas Nightlife like this before!
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: NAS, Quest Love, Travis Barker, J. Cole and Rick Ross. And the DJs: Spider, Ikon and Karma.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO APEX SOCIAL CLUB.
TAO, located inside The Venetian, continues to stand strong as it is one of the first upscale nightclubs of its kind on the Strip. The spacious nightspot is surrounded by an expansive dance floor and VIP booths and, moreover, is perfect for hip-hop aficionados looking to hear old school classics as well as today’s hottest club-bangers. Whether it’s an industry night, a Friday or Saturday, TAO is always a popular Las Vegas nightspot for clubbers looking for nothing but the best in hip-hop music and entertainment.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: As one of the most versatile venues on Vegas Strip, with a pool upstairs and an Asian restaurant downstairs, Tao tends to stay busy. Plus, there’s also the occasional surprise appearances from hip-hop’s biggest names like Kanye West, Nas and Jay-Z.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: Ty Dolla Sign, NAS, Jermaine Dupri, TYGA, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Jeremiah. Honestly, list of famous hip-hop artists that have taken over the TAO live stage is endless. And the DJs: Chuckie, Eric D-Lux, Mustard, Vice, Crespo, Five and Ruckus.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TAO NIGHTCLUB.
Located atop the Paris Las Vegas, this signature rooftop nightspot is the premier go-to place for party-goers looking to catch up-close-and-personal appearances and performances by some of today’s hottest hip-hop and R&B superstars. Clubbers can enjoy a wide variety of hip-hop sounds mixed with Top 40 in the main room on select nights. So if you’re looking for a non-stop party atmosphere with hip-hop flair, then Chateau will definitely suit your needs.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: The Chateau Rooftop is phenomenal — nestled under the Paris Hotel’s replica of the Eiffel Tower and an open-air view of Las Vegas Blvd two stories below. Featuring Top 40 music mixes for bachelorette parties on the prowl and guys looking to get lucky.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: Ginuwine, The Dream, Omarion, Nicki Minaj and even Drake, who kicked off the grand opening of the nightclub in 2011. Plus, Shaq also has played a DJ set here at least twice.
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO CHATEAU NIGHTCLUB & ROOFTOP.
If you reach the Heart of Omnia; then you’ve begun an experience all its own. The 1,000-guest-capacity VIP room plays host to influential hip-hop artists such as Questlove, Rev Run and Jazzy Jeff. Without question, Heart of Omnia throws down some of the most banging hip-hop parties in Sin City; so be sure to wear comfortable shoes because you will be dancing. And naturally the hottest events draw biggest and best crowds, the Heart is no exception — it’s crazy packed! This might be because OMNIA is one of the hottest Vegas nightclubs — thanks in part to the mega-star DJs they attract. Be sure to get your pic taken in the on-premises photo booth. After all, there’s nothing like a buzzed photo, right?
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: since the Heart isn’t why people visit Omnia, you can talk to a VIP host and get some pretty good pricing on bottle service. Additionally, dance floor tables in the Heart are cheaper than those in the main room. And finally, most of the tables are around the dance floor in the Heart so you’ll always be front and center.
- WHO YOU’LL BE PARTYING WITH: P. Diddy, Brittany Snow, Scott Eastwood, Naomi Campbell, Drake, Chris Evans, Vanessa Hudgens, Meghan Trainor, Rev Run & Questlove. And the DJs: Jazzy Jeff, D-Nice, Eric D-Lux, Five, Ruckus and DJ Irie — plus the usual suspects that hit up most of the clubs in town — need we say more?
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO OMNIA NIGHTCLUB.
Not only is Hakkasan one of most popular nightlife destinations; it also boasts one of the top Vegas hip hop nightclubs: Ling Ling Room — the club within a club. This place is always packed. Maybe that’s a function of its unique small size or maybe it’s because of the tunes they spin? The bottom line is the energy is off the charts. While most Edm clubs invest heavily in lighting and visuals, most hip-hop clubs do not. But Ling Ling Room does — lighting is synced to music to give you that perfect atmosphere.
- WHY YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO PARTY HERE: Tables inside the Ling Ling Room are significantly cheaper than tables in main room. Plus you’ll get full access to the entire venue. If you are looking for hip hop, and want to check out one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas; then Hakkasan’s Ling Ling Room should be at the top of your list!
- Click here to read OFFICIAL GUIDE TO HAKKASAN NIGHTCLUB.
» read less
Can’t decide from this list of Las Vegas top hip-hop nightspots? If you want someone to arrange it all for you; contact us here at VegasNightlife.com! One of our experienced concierges will get you the best deals – plus exclusive VIP access to amenities. Please don’t hesistate to give us a call at (702) 944-9934 for the ultimate in top hip-hop Las Vegas nightlife.