SECRET FOOD TOURS
Spago by Wolfgang Puck.
Las Vegas food culture is all about delicious cuisines and celebrity dining,
which is exactly what you will find on our food tour.
Explore the culinary wonder of Las Vegas with an experience highlighting premier celebrity chef restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck, Gordon Ramsay, The Cake Boss, and Thomas Keller.
This 3-3 ½ hour tour takes you to some of the most sought after chef restaurants, provides a history of Las Vegas, introduces you to how Las Vegas has become the mecca for culinary greatness, and teaches you the secrets to enjoying the best Las Vegas has to offer.BUY YOUR TICKETS
When you join our Las Vegas Secret Food Tours, we take you on a tasting adventure from England to the Jersey Shore, Hawaii to Japan, and ending with a sweet Parisian treat, a glass of bubbly or wine, and a great photo-op of an iconic Vegas view. Plus, with all our tours, there is our Secret Dish, which will only be revealed on the tour.
UPGRADED DRINKS PACKAGE
For those 21 and older with a valid ID, we offer an upgraded drink package of cocktails and ales selected to pair with your food.
LAS VEGAS SECRET FOOD TOURS
We start at 12:30 pm for a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring some of the best known and secret places on The Strip. You will be done in time to enjoy a night on the town, go to a show, or enjoy a social hour cocktail at a recommended bar. We have selected some of the most well-known celebrity chefs for our food tour.
We meet at the entrance to “Spago” inside the Bellagio Hotel & Casino. Please dress appropriately, in the winter Las Vegas can get as cold as 32F (0C) and as hot as 115F (46C) in the summer. Our guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella so we are easy to spot! Click HERE For Directions
CLICK HERE TO BOOK LAS VEGAS FOOD TOUR
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
» READ MORE ABOUT OUR LAS VEGAS FOOD TOURS
- To begin, we’ll take you to the restaurant of the first celebrity chef to come to Las Vegas.
- Next, we’ll head to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant. He’s one of the most famous celebrity chefs on the strip, and you’ll learn firsthand why he’s so successful in this city and on TV.
- As we depart for our next bite, we’ll stop for a photo on our way through Rome, and gain a better understanding of the connection between food, celebrity, and casino.
- As we walk, we’ll enjoy a chilled glass of wine and pass the volcano along the way.
- Next, we’ll take you to the first restaurant opened by a well-known baker.
- You’ll learn about how Las Vegas came to be and what makes this city so unique.
- Did you know that Vegas is considered the “Ninth Island” of Hawaii? You’ll find out why at our next sweet spot.
- When you think of Japan do you think chocolate? If not, you will after our final stop.
- And of course there’s our delicious and mysterious Secret Dish.
IF YOU CHOOSE OUR UPGRADED DRINKS PACKAGE:
- Whole Lotta Love cocktail
- Ramsay tonic or Innis & Gunn Scottish ale
- Red sangria
» show less