3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Vegas Club Crawl Friday
Vegas NightLife & Vegas Club Crawl Presents …
Vegas Club Crawl
Join Vegas’ #1 Club Crawl Every Friday & Saturday Night
Enjoy Free Entrance into Las Vegas Top Nightclubs.
- No cover at any venue throughout the night
- 2-for-1 Drink Specials at registration venue – at Alexxa’s Bar An Amazing Location (Entrance on Strip at Paris Hotel Resort & Casino)
- Comp Admission Before 3PM to Liquid Pool Party (the following day)
- Bonus Bachelor Package: FREE LIMO Ride & No Cover Entrance to Sapphire Nightclub. *Call to book this package.
» Click here for the deets
- Guided Tour
- No Cover
- Little to No Wait
- Drink Specials at Registration Venue
- Local singles & couples looking to expand their social circle and dance the night away
- Tourists or anyone new to the city that want to make the most out of their visit
- Something fresh and fun for a Boys Night or Ladies Night Out
Celebrate with the Vegas Club Crawl:
- Work Parties
- Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
- Ladies Night
- Boy’s Night
- Host your own PRIVATE crawl. That’s right, you and your friends can have your own VIP Host to take you on your own Club Crawl
How To Join The Party:
1) Buy your ticket
- $ave online or $80 at check-in.
- Your ticket grants you access to 3 or more venues.
2) Dress to Impress
- Wear comfortable upscale shoes
- No ball caps, t-shirts, shorts or tennis shoes
- Upscale nightclub attire required
3) Check-in & Pre Party
- The fun begins 9:00 p.m. at Alexxa’s Bar (inside Hexx) on the Las Vegas Strip at Paris Hotel & Casino; located at 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd.
- Here, you will meet your VIP hosts and fellow crawlers.
- During the night crawls, participants visit 3 or more Vegas hot-spots.
- Plus FREE admission before 3pm to LIQUID Pool Party (the following day).
4) Party Time
- Your VIP Hosts will gather the group and guide you to the clubs.
- All the clubs are nearby each other and only a short walk away. Get ready for a memorable night.
- Please check the website here online for exact lineups.
- Registration is at 9:00pm. Please do not show up late.
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click Here for some amazing rates on group tickets and packages with private VIP LIMO transportation. MUST be 21+ to attend. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices subject to change while supplies last. Want more Las Vegas NightLife? Click here to find best events in Las Vegas.
Dress Code Policy
- Strict dress code is enforced for all ticket-holders.
- Venues reserve the right to refuse entrance or service to any and all ticket-holders their agents deem not dressed appropriately.
- One venue’s dress code may be stricter than another venue’s dress code.
- Upscale nightclub attire is required; so look sharp and dress to impress. * This includes being well groomed and having a clean, polished look.
- Footwear must be clean and nice: no tennis shoes.
- No ball caps allowed.
- Men are suggested to wear fitted attire, collared shirts or dress shirts, nice pants and or dress pants, dress shoes, jacket.
- Ladies are suggested to wear dresses or skirt outfits; nice skinny jeans or upscale legging outfits are OK if they can be dressed up.
- Ladies are suggested to wear footwear that looks good but that they can dance in and move comfortably in throughout the night.
- Ladies are suggested to leave their big purses and clutches at home and to have a nice small cross-body purse so that they can be hands free to hold their drink while they dance.
- Free Drinks are a complimentary drink provided by the venue and at the venue’s discretion.
- In some cases, ticket-holder does not get to choose what complimentary drink is provided to ticket-holder.
- If ticket-holder appears to be over-intoxicated; then the venue has the right to deny ticket-holder entry.
- There are no refunds if a venue denies entry for ticket-holder appearing to be over-intoxicated.
- Each venue must abide by Fire Marshall capacity regulations, in which case, you may not be able to enter a venue immediately.
- Each venue may have private/ reserved sections of the venue that are not accessible to ticket-holders.
- Venues may be replaced with other venues.
» show less